The seasons are changing, and that means that I need a new list of books to read over the next few months.
I enjoyed moving through my list for the first few months of 2022, and now it’s time to make another one for the warmest part the year.
Here’s what I’m planning to get to before September:
- The Broken Heart of America: St. Louis and the Violent History of the United States by Walter Johnson
- A Path of Mastery: Lessons on Wing Chun and Life from Sifu Francis Fong by Jim Brault
- Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas
- Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals by Oliver Burkeman
- Wrong Place Wrong Time by Gillian McAllister
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- Blade Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
- Handling Your Fire: Passion, Burnout, Routines and Resilience by Rob Bell
I like to focus on novels and memoir in the summer, and there’s plenty of that with a few other genres mixed in.
What are you planning to read this summer?
I have a few suggestions if you need them.