The summer months are winding down, and with that comes the need for a new list of books.
I enjoyed most of the books on my summer list, but now I need to figure out what I intend to read to close out the year.
Here’s what I’m planning:
- Wayward by Chuck Wendig
- Sellout: The Major-Label Feeding Frenzy That Swept Punk, Emo, and Hardcore by Dan Ozzi
- The Season of Almost: A 4 Week Advent Devotional by Kate Bowler
- Rest is Resistance: A Manifesto by Tricia Hersey
- The Pyjama Game: A Journey into Judo by Mark Law
- The Sentence by Louise Erdrich
- Creativity: Flow and the Psychology of Discovery and Invention by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Jesus and John Wayne: How White Evangelicals Corrupted a Faith and Fractured a Nation by Kristin Kobes Du Mez
What are you planning to read before 2022 comes to a close?
I have some suggestions if you need them.